Sabbai Nica Tagua Bag, Available in 6 Colors
- Nica Tagua is an envelope-style bag with a top handle of large lacquered beads
- Each bag is one of a kind and unique and features the Sabbai logo embossed at front
- Cotton fabric lining
- One interior pocket
- Delicate woven shoulder strap stows inside the clutch if desired
- Magnetic closure
- Dimensions: L 21cm H 13cm W 5cm
- Textile: 100% Polyester
- Exquisitely handmade in Colombia
- Style: Nica Tagua
- Available in:
- T Flores Black
- T Jean Leopard
- E Leopard Yellow
- T Aba Green
- E Palma/Red
- E Palma/Green
- Mache Guzmán founded Sabbai in Cali, Colombia. Inspired by the femininity and strength of women, she draws on the colors, textures, and shapes of nature to create pieces that evoke her passionate affirmation of the unique and sensational.
- Bags that mix the richness of nature with the eccentric, the sensual, and the surprising. Pieces that flow from day to night, with total naturalness, to keep up with the confident woman who breaks the rules with her magic.
- Pieces that have a great story behind them.