My Name is TED Door Bag Crossbody, Black
- Hand-crafted from 100% full grain Italian leather
- Solid brass hardware
- Luxurious Italian suede lining
- Wide shoulder strap with adjustable rivet studs
- Handmade in Italy
- Ethically produced
- Size: Width 9.5" Height: 7.9" Depth: 2.75"
- We produce our Door bags in small batches
- Style: Door Bag Crossbody
- Color: Black with Black Door
- Also available in Black with a Pink Door (please contact us directly for more information)
About the Door Bag Collection
- The collection pays homage to perhaps the most famous door from Eccles street, No.7 the home of Leopold Bloom the central character in James Joyce renowned novel Ulysses. The door is no longer there as the house was demolished in 1967.
About My Name is TED
- Our aim is to create timeless functional designs that are handcrafted to last a lifetime for any family member to pass from one generation to the next. Since 1942 Ted Carbery’s bags and accessories have shared in the stories of families the length and breath of Ireland.
- For years we have travelled Europe in search of the most authentic, luxurious and durable materials and artisans to bring our collection to life.
- We believe we have succeeded and we hope you will be more than satisfied with every single cut & stitch to achieve our uncompromising luxury standards.