Jaline Resort Camilla Handwoven Cinched Waist V-Neck Kaftan
- The 'Camilla' kaftan is handcrafted from 100% cotton that is locally sourced. It features a drawstring that cinches the waist and creates a flattering shape. The open weave is lightweight and breezy, making it the perfect kaftan to take you from the beach to lunch. The new zig-zag pattern gives the effect of degrading stripes. 'Camilla' takes an estimated 4 hours to complete. Each dress is handwoven on a pedal loom that requires no electricity, thus producing zero carbon footprint.
- Handwoven by female artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Style: Camilla
- Color: Black and Ecru
Fabric and Care
- 100% Cotton
- Open weave should be treated as knitwear
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water with mild soap; hang or lay flat to dry
- Avoid wearing with jewelry so as not to create snags in the weave