Freida Rothman The Art Of Stacking Set
About Freida Rothman
- Inspired by the legacy of four grandparents — all Holocaust survivors — Freida’s designs honor strength and resiliency .
- Born and raised in Brooklyn, Freida Rothman is a second-generation jeweler, a mother of four, and an entrepreneur striving to remind every woman of her inner strength.
- Since 2010, she has personally designed each piece of jewelry with the utmost attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Rhodium matte finish Sterling silver core
- Handset black/clear cubic zirconia and mother of pearl stones
- Oval hinge bangle with clasp closure -
- 60 x 52mm inner circumference
- Engraved with FREIDA ROTHMAN insignia Designed in Brooklyn
- To maintain your jewelry luster- try avoiding contact with lotion, perfume, make-up or any harsh cleaning products.
- To clean or polish, use a soft, dry tissue to gently remove any debris.
- Store your jewelry in the pouch included with your purchase.