Freida Rothman Streets of Brooklyn Hinge Bangle
- Make the ultimate statement with this show-stopping hinge bangle, inspired by the streets of Brooklyn. A backdrop of darkened rhodium meets hand-set glimmering stones for industrial texture and modern edge.
- Black rhodium plated Sterling Silver
- Hand-set cubic zirconia stones
- Engraved with FREIDA ROTHMAN insignia
- Style: IFPKZB70-H
About Freida Rothman
Born and raised in Brooklyn, Freida Rothman is a second-generation jeweler, a mother of four, and an entrepreneur handcrafting glamour for the modern empowered woman. Inspired by the legacy of four grandparents — all Holocaust survivors — Freida’s designs honor strength and resiliency through contemporary accessories that reflect her native Brooklyn. Every design elevates Brooklyn grit into effortless elegance for your everyday.
- To maintain your jewelry luster- try avoiding contact with lotion, perfume, make-up or any harsh cleaning products.
- To clean or polish, use a soft, dry tissue to gently remove any debris.
- Store your jewelry in the pouch included with your purchase.