Freida Rothman Midnight Pave Linear Hoop Earring
About Freida Rothman
- Freida’s jewelry represents honor, strength and resiliency. She was inspired by the legacy of her four grandparents all Holocaust survivors.
- Born and raised in Brooklyn, she is a second-generation jeweler, a mother of four, and an entrepreneur striving to remind every woman of her inner strength.
- Since 2010, she has personally designed each piece of jewelry with the utmost attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- An oval open hoop with blue pavé
- 14K gold & rhodium matte finish
- Sterling silver core
- Handset clear and colored blue corundum cubic zirconia stones
- 51mm drop with 14K Gold post back
- Engraved with FREIDA ROTHMAN insignia Designed in Brooklyn
- To maintain your jewelry luster- try avoiding contact with lotion, perfume, make-up or any harsh cleaning products.
- To clean or polish, use a soft, dry tissue to gently remove any debris.
- Store your jewelry in the pouch included with your purchase.