Freida Rothman Maiden Small Flap Crossbody
About Freida Rothman
- Freida’s jewelry represents honor, strength and resiliency. She was inspired by the legacy of her four grandparents all Holocaust survivors.
- Born and raised in Brooklyn, she is a second-generation jeweler, a mother of four, and an entrepreneur striving to remind every woman of her inner strength.
- Since 2010, she has personally designed each piece of jewelry with the utmost attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Small shoulder/crossbody bag
- Matte silver plated hardware
- Exterior back pocket with magnetic closure 2.5" H x 6" W
- Detachable metal chain shoulder/crossbody strap
- Interior coin pocket
- Magnetic snap closure
- Italian nappa leather
- Dimensions: 6″ W X 4″ H X 2″ D