Freida Rothman Born To Shine Rose Gold / Silver
About Freida Rothman
- Freida’s jewelry represents honor, strength and resiliency. She was inspired by the legacy of her four grandparents all Holocaust survivors.
- Born and raised in Brooklyn, she is a second-generation jeweler, a mother of four, and an entrepreneur striving to remind every woman of her inner strength.
- Since 2010, she has personally designed each piece of jewelry with the utmost attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Sterling Silver core Hand-set cubic zirconia stones
- Rose Gold 35mm hoops with 14K Gold post
- FREIDA ROTHMAN insignia Designed in Brooklyn
- To maintain your jewelry luster- try avoiding contact with lotion, perfume, make-up or any harsh cleaning products.
- To clean or polish, use a soft, dry tissue to gently remove any debris.
- Store your jewelry in the pouch included with your purchase.