Delage Paris Freda Mini Agneau Argente
- Delage was a Parisian automobile company founded in 1905.
- The leather upholstery and casing crafts are central to the company's know-how
- Delage incorporates through his bags elements of his automobiles
- The clear lines of the bags mimic the famous shape of the radiator designed in 1907.
- Each detail that goes into the handbags comes from master sadler upholster and trunk maker.
- The lining of all bags are Delage Red which represent the strength of feelings and the attachment to life.
- Outside pocket with magnetic back pressure
- Inside red lamb leather
- Zipped pocket and pocket pleated with 2 compartments
- Removable strap
- Measurements: 21cm L x 20cm W x 8.5cm H
- Made In Paris