Delage Louis MM Clementine
- Delage was a Parisian automobile company founded in 1905.
- The leather upholstery and casing crafts are central to the company's know-how
- Delage incorporates through his bags elements of his automobiles
- The clear lines of the bags mimic the famous shape of the radiator designed in 1907.
- Each detail that goes into the handbags comes from master sadler upholster and trunk maker.
- The lining of all bags are Delage Red which represent the strength of feelings and the attachment to life.
- Leather cabas with master saddler finishings
- Full closure with a zip
- Delage red suede interior
- Zipped pocket - plated pocket with 2 compartments
- Hand carried
- SIZE: 37 x 31x 16 cm
- Made in Paris