Delage Ginette PM C Perle
- Delage was a Parisian automobile company founded in 1905.
- The leather upholstery and casing crafts are central to the company's know-how
- Delage incorporates through his bags elements of his automobiles
- The clear lines of the bags mimic the famous shape of the radiator designed in 1907.
- Each detail that goes into the handbags comes from master sadler upholster and trunk maker.
- The lining of all bags are Delage Red which represent the strength of feelings and the attachment to life.
- Finished edges
- Exterior back pocket magnetic-fastening
- Delage red lambskin lining
- Interior 2 open pockets, 1 zip pocket
- Gilded metal hardware
- Gilded chain body strap braided with leather
- Can be worn over the shoulder, across the body or be carried by hand
- SIZE: 27 x 21 x 9 cm
- Made In Paris by hand