Save The Duck Ines Coat
- A padded, quilted jacket made with 100% nylon in a silky, bright finish that has excellent windproof performance due to its high density construction. Equipped with a high standing collar and hood, a central double slider zip and two side pockets with black zipper closures. The jacket is finished with grosgrain fabric that has a "Animal Free" print, a "100% Animal Free" printed in the inside of the back and a maxi logo on the left sleeve.
- Oeko-Tex: Respect for the environment and workers' rights
- 100% Animal-Free: Without any material derived from animals such as feathers, leather or fur
- Certilogo: Secure way to check whether a product is genuine or fake.
- Style: D45650W
- Color: Burgundy Black
Fabric and Care
- 100% Nylon
- Fabric: very light and compact, with a soft and smooth feel. It has excellent windproof performance, thanks to its high density construction. Its particular finishing gives it a silky and luminous appearance.
- Machine wash up to 30°C/86°F
Non chlorine bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not dry
Do not dry clean
- Avoid spinning or start a gentle spin cycle, to minimize the risk of creasing or friction that can damage the fabric