Freida Rothman Hope Bracelet, Gold
- Freida’s jewelry represents honor, strength and resiliency. She was inspired by the legacy of her four grandparents all Holocaust survivors.
- Born and raised in Brooklyn, she is a second-generation jeweler, a mother of four, and an entrepreneur striving to remind every woman of her inner strength.
- Since 2010, she has personally designed each piece of jewelry with the utmost attention to detail and craftsmanship.
"The positive mindset of my grandparents is infused into my daily life. With Faith, Hope and Love our potential and success is limitless. These cuffs are a reminder to yourself or someone you love to keep pushing forward every day." Freida Rothman
An inspirational cuff featuring the grit of dark rhodium and sparkling stones for a bright path forward.
Designed in Brooklyn
- To maintain your jewelry luster- try avoiding contact with lotion, perfume, make-up or any harsh cleaning products.
- To clean or polish, use a soft, dry tissue to gently remove any debris.
- Store your jewelry in the pouch included with your purchase.