Freida Rothman Madison Classic Tote
About Freida Rothman
- Freida’s jewelry represents honor, strength and resiliency. She was inspired by the legacy of her four grandparents all Holocaust survivors.
- Born and raised in Brooklyn, she is a second-generation jeweler, a mother of four, and an entrepreneur striving to remind every woman of her inner strength.
- Since 2010, she has personally designed each piece of jewelry with the utmost attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Italian Nappa Leather tote
- Zipper closure
- Two interior sleeve pockets and zip pocket
- Padded laptop sleeve with magnet snap
- Exterior back pocket with magnetic closure
- 14K Matte gold-plated hardware
- 18 inches W x 12 inches H x 7 inches D